CITRUS SMOKED BREAST OF GOOSE•
Posted on December 22 2021
- ½ cup orange juice
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- ⅓ cup Dijon mustard
- ⅓ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- ¼ cup honey
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 8 goose breast halves
- 1 cup hickory wood chips, soaked
- Whisk together the orange juice, olive oil, mustard, sugar, soy sauce, honey, onion, and garlic powder in a bowl; place the goose in the marinade; cover and refrigerate for 3-6 hours.
- Preheat a smoker for medium heat, about 300 degrees F (150 degrees C). If you do not have a smoker, prepare a grill for indirect heat. Once the coals are ready, throw a handful of the soaked hickory wood chips on to create smoke.
- Place the goose breasts on the grate. Brush occasionally with the marinade for the first 30 minutes, then discard any unused marinade. Continue to cook until the juices run clear and reach an internal temperature of 165 degrees F (74 degrees C), 10 to 15 minutes longer.
ASIAN BARBECUE BURGERS
A fresh tasting burger that will surprise and delight you! Top with sliced green onions, super thin carrot and zuchinni shavings, and maybe some ci...Read More
CITRUS SMOKED BREAS...
In Europe, a roasted goose on the holiday table has been a tradition since ancient times. And while turkey may be plumper, there's nothing like t...Read More
GARLIC BUTTER SMOKE...
The perfect appetizer for your Thanksgiving feast.Read More