- 1 pound ground beef
- ¼ cup chopped green onion
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon Asian-style Sriracha chile-garlic sauce
- 1 teaspoon Asian (toasted) sesame oil
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes, or to taste
- ¼ teaspoon ground ginger
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Preheat grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Mix ground beef, green onion, hoisin sauce, Sriracha sauce, sesame oil, garlic powder, red pepper flakes, ginger, salt, and black pepper together in a bowl until thoroughly combined. Divide meat mixture into quarters; form each portion into a patty.
- Grill on the preheated grill until meat is browned and no longer pink inside, about 10 minutes per side.