BBQ BRISKET RECIPE•
Posted on January 07 2020
1Beef Brisket, 5-6 lbs
1 Tbsp Kosher Salt
1 Tbsp Chili Powder
2 Tsp Sugar
1 Tsp Pepper
- Rinse brisket with cold water and pat dry
- Combine all other ingredients and rub mixture all over brisket.
- Wrap brisket in plastic wrap and refrigerate for 4-8 hours (or overnight if you can).
- Remove brisket from the refrigerator one hour before cooking.
- Heat smoker to 225 degrees F.
- Place brisket in an aluminum foil pan and smoke until internal temperature.
- Once brisket hits 203-205 degree F, remove from smoker and let rest at least 15 minutes before carving.
MAPLE SMOKED DUCK B...
They sound fancy, but these super easy and super tasty Maple Smoked Duck Breasts will leave your dinner guests feeling like you pulled out all the ...Read More
SMOKED STANDING RIB...
The smoker prep for this recipe is specifically for torpedo-style smokers, but can be adapted to other smokers. Tender and delicious!!Read More
SAVORY GRILLED HALL...
Never had grilled Halloumi? Now there's no excuse! This recipe would be fantastic with your favorite herb infused olive oil, too. Just don't add ...Read More