BBQ Brisket Recipe•
Posted on January 07 2020
1Beef Brisket, 5-6 lbs
1 Tbsp Kosher Salt
1 Tbsp Chili Powder
2 Tsp Sugar
1 Tsp Pepper
- Rinse brisket with cold water and pat dry
- Combine all other ingredients and rub mixture all over brisket.
- Wrap brisket in plastic wrap and refrigerate for 4-8 hours (or overnight if you can).
- Remove brisket from the refrigerator one hour before cooking.
- Heat smoker to 225 degrees F.
- Place brisket in an aluminum foil pan and smoke until internal temperature.
- Once brisket hits 203-205 degree F, remove from smoker and let rest at least 15 minutes before carving.
SAVORY GRILLED HALL...
Never had grilled Halloumi? Now there's no excuse! This recipe would be fantastic with your favorite herb infused olive oil, too. Just don't add ...Read More
Fresh Grilled Pinea...
Excellent with fish, chicken or pork, this salsa is a fresh and delicious addition to your grilling repertoire. You might just find yourself eatin...Read More
CINCO DE MAYO SMOKE...
The only things we love more than tacos are more tacos.Read More