- ½ pound venison tenderloin
- 4 tablespoons Italian dressing
- 12 slices bacon
- 1/3 cup cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- ¼ cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 12 slices pickled jalapeño peppers
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Favorite dipping sauce (optional)
- Cut the venison tenderloin into 12 strips lengthwise. Toss with Italian dressing, and allow to marinate for 1 hour in the refrigerator.
- Mix cream cheese and shredded cheddar together and let sit.
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Assemble the Venison Kicks. Lay one venison strip on top of a bacon slice and place a teaspoon of cream cheese at one end. Top cream cheese mixture with a slice of jalapeño. Roll up and secure with a toothpick. Repeat with remaining ingredients.
- Season the wraps with the desired amount of salt and pepper.
- Grill for 10 minutes, then turn smokies over and continue cooking until the bacon crisps up.
- Serve with your favorite dipping sauce.