EASY DRY RUB SPICY GRILLED TUNA•
Posted on September 24 2020
- 16 oz fresh or frozen Tuna, thawed and cut into 4 oz portions
FOR THE DRY RUB
- 1/2 cup PLUS 2 tablespoons paprika
- 1/4 cup garlic powder
- 1/4 cup onion powder
- 1 tablespoon PLUS 2 teaspoons Cajun seasoning
- 1 tablespoon PLUS 3/4 teaspoon mineral salt
- 2 "doonks" (1/16 teaspoon) THM Pure Stevia Extract
- Making sure each portion of tuna is patted dry, evenly sprinkle and rub the dry rub over all surfaces of the fish.
- Make sure your grill is sufficiently hot, clean, and greased.
- Grill until done to your liking. For a 3/4" thick portion of tuna approximately 3 minutes on each side for well done.
(As written, this Easy Dry Rub has a nice level of warmth. Increase the Cajun seasoning for more spicy heat.)
Recipe and photo courtesy: ohssweetmercy.com
SAVORY GRILLED HALL...
Never had grilled Halloumi? Now there's no excuse! This recipe would be fantastic with your favorite herb infused olive oil, too. Just don't add ...Read More
Fresh Grilled Pinea...
Excellent with fish, chicken or pork, this salsa is a fresh and delicious addition to your grilling repertoire. You might just find yourself eatin...Read More
CINCO DE MAYO SMOKE...
The only things we love more than tacos are more tacos.Read More