- 16 oz fresh or frozen Tuna, thawed and cut into 4 oz portions
FOR THE DRY RUB
- 1/2 cup PLUS 2 tablespoons paprika
- 1/4 cup garlic powder
- 1/4 cup onion powder
- 1 tablespoon PLUS 2 teaspoons Cajun seasoning
- 1 tablespoon PLUS 3/4 teaspoon mineral salt
- 2 "doonks" (1/16 teaspoon) THM Pure Stevia Extract
- Making sure each portion of tuna is patted dry, evenly sprinkle and rub the dry rub over all surfaces of the fish.
- Make sure your grill is sufficiently hot, clean, and greased.
- Grill until done to your liking. For a 3/4" thick portion of tuna approximately 3 minutes on each side for well done.
(As written, this Easy Dry Rub has a nice level of warmth. Increase the Cajun seasoning for more spicy heat.)
Recipe and photo courtesy: ohssweetmercy.com