SMOKED MISSISSIPPI POT ROAST•
Posted on October 29 2020
- 1 3-4 pound chuck roast
- 2 teaspoons Hey Grill Hey Beef Seasoning
- 1 1-ounce packet dry ranch seasoning
- 1 1-ounce packed au jus gravy mix
- 1 16-ounce jar whole or sliced pepperoncinis
- 1 small yellow onion (sliced)
- ½ cup butter (cut into tablespoons)
- Preheat your smoker to 225 degrees F.
- Season the roast on all sides with Hey Grill Hey Beef Seasoning or equal parts salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
- Place the roast on your smoker and smoke for 3 hours.
- Transfer the roast to a large Dutch oven (with a lid) or a disposable aluminum pan. Place the roast on top of the onion, and pour the ranch seasoning, au jus mix, and the full jar of pepperoncinis in the pan. Top with the butter.
- Cover the pan with the lid or foil and return to the smoker for an additional 6-8 hours, or until the internal temperature of the roast reads about 205 degrees F and the meat shreds easily with a fork.
- Shred the meat in the pan with all of the juices. Discard any gristle.
Recipe and photo courtesy: Hey Grill Hey
MAPLE SMOKED DUCK B...
They sound fancy, but these super easy and super tasty Maple Smoked Duck Breasts will leave your dinner guests feeling like you pulled out all the ...Read More
SMOKED STANDING RIB...
The smoker prep for this recipe is specifically for torpedo-style smokers, but can be adapted to other smokers. Tender and delicious!!Read More
SAVORY GRILLED HALL...
Never had grilled Halloumi? Now there's no excuse! This recipe would be fantastic with your favorite herb infused olive oil, too. Just don't add ...Read More