Bread of choice
Shredded cheese of choice
Leftover pulled pork
BBQ Sauce of choice
Classic potato chops
Pickled jalapeno slices
- Using medium heat, heat up a skillet and spray with cooking spray. (We used duck fat, but any cooking spray you prefer will work.)
- Place two pieces of bread in hot pan, allow to toast for a few seconds.
- Add shredded cheese to each bread slice. Allow to sit and warm.
- Add leftover pulled pork to one slice of bread. Cover skillet with lid to catch warmth and steam--this heats up the top of your ingredients and keeps them moist. Be sure to watch the bottom of your bread to make sure it doesn't burn.
- When hot and melted, remove bread slices from heat and place on a plate.
- Top pulled pork sandwich half with bbq sauce, potato chips and a few pickled jalapeno slices.
- Top pulled pork slice with melted cheese slice to form a sandwich and serve while hot
See our video here: