Gooey Pulled Pork Grilled Cheese Sandwiches•
Posted on June 15 2020
Bread of choice
Shredded cheese of choice
Leftover pulled pork
BBQ Sauce of choice
Classic potato chops
Pickled jalapeno slices
- Using medium heat, heat up a skillet and spray with cooking spray. (We used duck fat, but any cooking spray you prefer will work.)
- Place two pieces of bread in hot pan, allow to toast for a few seconds.
- Add shredded cheese to each bread slice. Allow to sit and warm.
- Add leftover pulled pork to one slice of bread. Cover skillet with lid to catch warmth and steam--this heats up the top of your ingredients and keeps them moist. Be sure to watch the bottom of your bread to make sure it doesn't burn.
- When hot and melted, remove bread slices from heat and place on a plate.
- Top pulled pork sandwich half with bbq sauce, potato chips and a few pickled jalapeno slices.
- Top pulled pork slice with melted cheese slice to form a sandwich and serve while hot
See our video here:
CINCO DE MAYO SMOKE...
The only things we love more than tacos are more tacos.Read More
Use Up That Leftove...
We thought you could use some helpful hints on how to use up leftover Easter Ham….we know we get a little desperate for ideas right about now. Foll...Read More
CHEDDAR BACON BBQ G...
Cheddar and bacon are a classic duo that never lose their flavor!Read More