Gooey Pulled Pork Grilled Cheese Sandwiches•
Posted on June 15 2020
Bread of choice
Shredded cheese of choice
Leftover pulled pork
BBQ Sauce of choice
Classic potato chops
Pickled jalapeno slices
- Using medium heat, heat up a skillet and spray with cooking spray. (We used duck fat, but any cooking spray you prefer will work.)
- Place two pieces of bread in hot pan, allow to toast for a few seconds.
- Add shredded cheese to each bread slice. Allow to sit and warm.
- Add leftover pulled pork to one slice of bread. Cover skillet with lid to catch warmth and steam--this heats up the top of your ingredients and keeps them moist. Be sure to watch the bottom of your bread to make sure it doesn't burn.
- When hot and melted, remove bread slices from heat and place on a plate.
- Top pulled pork sandwich half with bbq sauce, potato chips and a few pickled jalapeno slices.
- Top pulled pork slice with melted cheese slice to form a sandwich and serve while hot
See our video here:
SMOKED STANDING RIB...
The smoker prep for this recipe is specifically for torpedo-style smokers, but can be adapted to other smokers. Tender and delicious!!Read More
SAVORY GRILLED HALL...
Never had grilled Halloumi? Now there's no excuse! This recipe would be fantastic with your favorite herb infused olive oil, too. Just don't add ...Read More
Fresh Grilled Pinea...
Excellent with fish, chicken or pork, this salsa is a fresh and delicious addition to your grilling repertoire. You might just find yourself eatin...Read More