- 12 ears corn, husked
- Cajun seasoning to taste
- Garlic powder to taste
- salt and pepper to taste
- 24 oz sliced bacon
- 2 Tbs chopped fresh parsley
- 12 sheets aluminum foil (approx 12x12 inch in size)
- Preheat a bbq grill on high heat.
- Sprinkle each prepped ear of corn with Cajun seasoning, garlic powder, salt, and pepper, and wrap each ear with 2 slices of bacon, covering the ear as completely as possible. Larger ears may need more bacon. Place a seasoned, bacon-wrapped ear on a foil sheet and sprinkle a bit of parsley. Prep all the ears in this same way, wrapping them in aluminum foil, and seal the corn in the foil by twisting the ends.
- Place the wrapped corn on the preheated grill and keep on high heat until the corn is hot. 10 minutes per side. Turn the heat to Low, and grill the corn until the bacon is cooked and the corn is tender about 45 minutes.
- If you prefer crispier bacon, remove corn from the foil and place it directly on the grill grate to crisp it up. Enjoy!