HAWAIIAN BURGERS WITH TERIYAKI SPREAD•
Posted on July 02 2020
- 1 lb ground beef
- 4 slices pineapple
- 1 slicing tomato, sliced
- 1 c shredded lettuce
- 1/2 red onion, sliced
- 1 large avocado, sliced
- 1 package of uncooked bacon
- 4 hamburger buns
- 2 Tbsp Teriyaki sauce
- 1/2 c mayo
- 1/4 c ketchup
- 1 Tbsp BBQ sauce
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Preheat grill to medium heat
- Form ground beef into 4, 1/4 lb patties. Season outsides with salt and pepper and place on the hot grill. Cook burgers to an internal temperature of 160 degrees F.
- Fry bacon to desired doneness. Crispier bacon is best.
- Baste pineapple slices with 1 Tbsp of teriyaki sauce and place slices on grill. Keep pineapple on grill until a bit of char forms on the outside, then remove from heat.
- Combine mayo, ketchup, BBQ sauce and remaining Teriyaki sauce and mix until well incorporated. Spread sauce onto hamburger buns.
- Build your burgers and top with pineapple, bacon, tomato, onion, lettuce and avocado.
Recipe courtesy of Parker Flitton
SAVORY GRILLED HALL...
Never had grilled Halloumi? Now there's no excuse! This recipe would be fantastic with your favorite herb infused olive oil, too. Just don't add ...Read More
Fresh Grilled Pinea...
Excellent with fish, chicken or pork, this salsa is a fresh and delicious addition to your grilling repertoire. You might just find yourself eatin...Read More
CINCO DE MAYO SMOKE...
The only things we love more than tacos are more tacos.Read More