SMOKED BAKED BEANS•
Posted on July 02 2020
- 1 lb hamburger
- 1 lb bacon
- 1/2 C ketchup
- 1/2 C BBQ sauce
- 1/2 C brown sugar
- 4 Tbsp prepared mustard
- 4 Tbsp molasses
- 6 cans beans (2 chili, 2 pinto, 1 black, 1 red. Drain and rinse all beans but the chili beans
- 2 large onions, chopped
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1-2 green peppers, chopped
- Cook bacon and set aside. Crumble when cool.
- Brown hamburger and add onion and green pepper. Mix in ketchup, bbq sauce, brown sugar, mustard, and molasses.
- Add beans to hamburger mixture and heat through.
- Prepare your smoker, using whatever wood you prefer.
- Transfer hamburger and bean mixture to an appropriate pan and place in the smoker.
- Smoke at least 3 hours and stir occasionally.
- Finally, add crumbled bacon at the end of the cook.
Recipe courtesy of Parker Flitton.
SAVORY GRILLED HALL...
Never had grilled Halloumi? Now there's no excuse! This recipe would be fantastic with your favorite herb infused olive oil, too. Just don't add ...Read More
Fresh Grilled Pinea...
Excellent with fish, chicken or pork, this salsa is a fresh and delicious addition to your grilling repertoire. You might just find yourself eatin...Read More
CINCO DE MAYO SMOKE...
The only things we love more than tacos are more tacos.Read More