SMOKED BAKED BEANS•
Posted on July 02 2020
- 1 lb hamburger
- 1 lb bacon
- 1/2 C ketchup
- 1/2 C BBQ sauce
- 1/2 C brown sugar
- 4 Tbsp prepared mustard
- 4 Tbsp molasses
- 6 cans beans (2 chili, 2 pinto, 1 black, 1 red. Drain and rinse all beans but the chili beans
- 2 large onions, chopped
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1-2 green peppers, chopped
- Cook bacon and set aside. Crumble when cool.
- Brown hamburger and add onion and green pepper. Mix in ketchup, bbq sauce, brown sugar, mustard, and molasses.
- Add beans to hamburger mixture and heat through.
- Prepare your smoker, using whatever wood you prefer.
- Transfer hamburger and bean mixture to an appropriate pan and place in the smoker.
- Smoke at least 3 hours and stir occasionally.
- Finally, add crumbled bacon at the end of the cook.
Recipe courtesy of Parker Flitton.
MAPLE SMOKED DUCK B...
They sound fancy, but these super easy and super tasty Maple Smoked Duck Breasts will leave your dinner guests feeling like you pulled out all the ...Read More
SMOKED STANDING RIB...
The smoker prep for this recipe is specifically for torpedo-style smokers, but can be adapted to other smokers. Tender and delicious!!Read More
SAVORY GRILLED HALL...
Never had grilled Halloumi? Now there's no excuse! This recipe would be fantastic with your favorite herb infused olive oil, too. Just don't add ...Read More