SAVORY GRILLED HALLOUMI WITH PITA BREAD•
Posted on July 22 2021
½ lb block Halloumi cheese
2 TBSP chopped fresh oregano
1 TBSP olive oil
1 lemon, halved and grilled (flat side down)
Pita Bread - grilled
- Heat grill to medium-hot and lightly oil the grate.
- Slice cheese into thick slices, approximately ⅓-½ inches thick.
- Brush each Halloumi slice with olive oil on each side and place onto hot grill for 2 minutes.
- Flip and grill the opposite side for 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat. Sprinkle with oregano. Drizzle cheese with more olive oil and squeeze lemon juice from the previously grilled lemon over the top.
- Serve with warm grilled pita bread.
SAVORY GRILLED HALL...
Never had grilled Halloumi? Now there's no excuse! This recipe would be fantastic with your favorite herb infused olive oil, too. Just don't add ...Read More
Fresh Grilled Pinea...
Excellent with fish, chicken or pork, this salsa is a fresh and delicious addition to your grilling repertoire. You might just find yourself eatin...Read More
CINCO DE MAYO SMOKE...
The only things we love more than tacos are more tacos.Read More