SAVORY GRILLED HALLOUMI WITH PITA BREAD•
Posted on July 22 2021
½ lb block Halloumi cheese
2 TBSP chopped fresh oregano
1 TBSP olive oil
1 lemon, halved and grilled (flat side down)
Pita Bread - grilled
- Heat grill to medium-hot and lightly oil the grate.
- Slice cheese into thick slices, approximately ⅓-½ inches thick.
- Brush each Halloumi slice with olive oil on each side and place onto hot grill for 2 minutes.
- Flip and grill the opposite side for 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat. Sprinkle with oregano. Drizzle cheese with more olive oil and squeeze lemon juice from the previously grilled lemon over the top.
- Serve with warm grilled pita bread.
MAPLE SMOKED DUCK B...
They sound fancy, but these super easy and super tasty Maple Smoked Duck Breasts will leave your dinner guests feeling like you pulled out all the ...Read More
SMOKED STANDING RIB...
The smoker prep for this recipe is specifically for torpedo-style smokers, but can be adapted to other smokers. Tender and delicious!!Read More
SAVORY GRILLED HALL...
Never had grilled Halloumi? Now there's no excuse! This recipe would be fantastic with your favorite herb infused olive oil, too. Just don't add ...Read More