Fresh Grilled Pineapple Salsa•
Posted on June 21 2021
- ½ fresh pineapple - peeled, cored, and sliced into 1/2-inch pieces
- cooking spray
- 1 red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1 small sweet onion, chopped
- ¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 small jalapeno pepper, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon white sugar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ground black pepper to taste
- Preheat grill for medium heat. Be sure to oil the grate. Lightly spray pineapple pieces with cooking spray.
- Cook pineapple on the grill until lightly browned and caramelized, 5 to 10 minutes. Remove pineapple from grill and cool; chop.
- Mix pineapple, red bell pepper, onion, cilantro, jalapeno pepper, garlic, lime juice, sugar, salt, and ground black pepper together in a bowl; refrigerate until chilled and flavors marry, about 1 hour.
SAVORY GRILLED HALL...
Never had grilled Halloumi? Now there's no excuse! This recipe would be fantastic with your favorite herb infused olive oil, too. Just don't add ...Read More
Fresh Grilled Pinea...
Excellent with fish, chicken or pork, this salsa is a fresh and delicious addition to your grilling repertoire. You might just find yourself eatin...Read More
CINCO DE MAYO SMOKE...
The only things we love more than tacos are more tacos.Read More