- 3 cups pretzel sticks OR knots
- 1 box (12-ounce) Cheerios
- 1 box (12-ounce) corn Chex
- 1 box (12-ounce) rice Chex
- 1 can (10.5-ounce) peanuts
- 1 can (8.5-ounce) whole cashews
- 2 packages (6.6 oz) Goldfish crackers (any flavor)
- 4 sticks butter
- 3/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup of your favorite brisket/steak or BBQ rub
- 2 Tbsp hot sauce (for a little kick)
TO MIX IN AFTER THE COOK:
- 1 bag (9 oz) Honey BBQ Twists Fritos OR 1 bag (8 oz) Crunchy Cheetos
- Preheat smoker to 225 degrees F. You are going to want to smoke this over indirect heat.
- Melt the butter and mix it with the other sauce ingredients. Remember, some of your ingredients will already have salt added. If the rub isn't salty, add some table salt to taste.
- Pour all the dry ingredients (all but Fritos or Cheetos) into a very large bowl.
- Drizzle the sauce all over the dry mixture and stir it until it all looks wet. Pour the mix into three aluminum half pans, and it is ready for the smoker.
- Smoke, uncovered, for 2 hours and stir a couple of times.
- Remove the mix from the smoker and stir in a bag of Crunchy Cheetos or Fritos Honey BBQ Flavor Twists. Package up after it cools (avoid condensation!).
Freeze leftovers in an air-tight container or freezer bag. The longer the Munch sits, the more the flavors marry, and the more delicious it becomes!
OTHER ADD-IN IDEAS:
- Bagel chips
- Oyster crackers
- Pita chip pieces
- Sesame sticks
- French fried onions
- Crispy chow mein noodles
- Tortilla chip pieces
- Macadamia nuts