Posted on July 24 2020
- 9×13″ disposable aluminum pan
- 1 lb ground beef, cooked and seasoned with taco seasoning.
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 8 oz pepper jack cheese, cubed
- 8 oz mexican blend shredded cheese
- 32 oz velveeta, cubed
- 1 cup salsa
- 1/2 medium white onion, diced
- 1 tbsp cilantro
- 2 roma tomatoes, diced
- 4 oz cream cheese, cubed
- In a non-stick skillet, brown ground beef & seasoning over medium heat until fully cooked and set aside to cool a bit (drain grease; do not add water).
- Cut, dice and cubed cheese, onions, cream cheese and tomatoes.
- Add all of the ingredients to a disposable 9×13″ aluminum pan.
- Place in smoker uncovered and smoke @ 225° for an hour, stir ingredients before bumping your heat up to 375° for 1/2 hour or until the cheese is fully melted. Do not overcook or the cheese may get lumpy.
Recipe courtesy of @insanemeats
MAPLE SMOKED DUCK B...
They sound fancy, but these super easy and super tasty Maple Smoked Duck Breasts will leave your dinner guests feeling like you pulled out all the ...Read More
SMOKED STANDING RIB...
The smoker prep for this recipe is specifically for torpedo-style smokers, but can be adapted to other smokers. Tender and delicious!!Read More
SAVORY GRILLED HALL...
Never had grilled Halloumi? Now there's no excuse! This recipe would be fantastic with your favorite herb infused olive oil, too. Just don't add ...Read More